Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The 365: Writing A Day

Welcome to my new project, the 365! 

The 365 is created for people who have a very limited time to read during their day, but would still like to get in a little story or perhaps an interesting, thought-provoking concept or image. It's also my own way to assure that I'm writing something every day and pushing myself to find inspiration for different pieces in my everyday life. 


I will be posting a new story, philosophical thought, or descriptive note every day this year. 


My only set rule revolving around the writing is that I must write for a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of 30 minutes. 


I do not guarantee brilliance, but I've come to hope for it. 


Feel free to pop in every now and then or treat it as a devotional. Either way, enjoy! 


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read these! Having known your writing, I know this will be an interesting and undoubtedly entertaining journey. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete