Friday, August 7, 2009

2D Animation, Pencil Tests

These are some more of my pencil test animations. All are hand rendered and then composited in both Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects.

This is a pencil test called Little Man at the Movies, it's about a man who is watching a movie in a theatre and is talking the audience through the action. It helped me with my lip sync and smoothing out my motion as well.



Here is a compilation of quick animations that were helping me with lip sync as well. I used quotes from movies to create individual short storylines.

This piece does have one piece of bad language in it, just a warning.



The next one here is of a very popular character - Huckleberry from the Hanna Barbera - this too helped me with my lip sync.


1 comment:

  1. i like these little sketches. you have a funny sense of humor. (8cD)

    ReplyDelete