Saturday, August 8, 2009

CG Character Models

Here are some turnarounds and a couple still images of some CG character models that I've done. They're beginner sculptures and I can't wait to do more. These are all done in Maya, with the textures done in photoshop.

This is my robot girl. I decided to take a clip from a movie or short (in this case Blur Studio's short called "A Gentleman's Duel") and build a CG model that was NOT in the clip but could have been incorporated. I decided to take the countess and give her a robot so that she could fight along side the men. This is the only model that I also incorporated my own lighting.





This is a character I came up with to use in a book called the Narjuta. The character and name are both copyright so don't you dare think to steal it :).





This is my first character model. It's a young boy, about 8, and he's got his backpack and cap on so he's ready to head off to school. I skinned him and gave him simple flat materials as well.

No comments: