Thursday, August 6, 2009

Early Illustrations

These are some of my earlier works which include mostly illustrations and examples of what I've done. Below is a drawing of a cat that I dreamed of one night, just a concept sketch. Pen and Colored Pencil.


This is a drawing of a my cat, Whiskers. Pencil.

Here I wanted to create a doorway, or more so, a window - to the soul. I used a little girl as my starting point and thought about what she might be thinking about in her life. Pen and Colored Pencil.

This is a drawing of a husky...simple as that...Pencil.
Below are three examples of an alphabet I created called "Harry Fonter" as a tribute to the Harry Potter series. Each letter is hand rendered in pen and they are each ONLY 1x1 inches (hence the poor quality).

Each character in it's letter begins with the letter as well, such as the letter O has owls in it. Below that is the letter N with Nymphodora (Tonks), the Nimbus (broom), and Nearly Headless Nick. Then at the bottom is the letter A with Aragog the Acromantula, Albus Dumbledore, and Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment